IGNORED

1978 280 Z automatic tranny with no noid light blinking at injectors

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

Remove a spark plug and post a picture of it.

Well Ed I got the red one running by pulling the plugs & priming each cylinder, once it fired up I blew it out on the freeway. (carboned up from cranking it) I have never seen 6 plugs/cylinders) go bad all at once. I will try the same thing on my white Z. Thank you for staying with me on this. It filled me with anxiety & I bothered 3 of the best mechanics in central calif. over this. If You have a regular email I'll send you some pictures, my Z's ar really clean & I drive them up bumpy dirt roads in the sierras all the time. I am @kelley0352@att.net

Still have not found a response box. Still having the same problem with the white Z with zero miles on it that ran for 3-4 minutes then died never to restart. Pulled all the plugs, (they were carboned up also) buffed them off because they are new also, shot gas into the cylinder & cranked it over, got nothing. I shot either into my white Z & still got nothing, has 12v @ injector plug. it is 101 degrees here now so I think i am done for the day.

Edited by kelley0352@att.net