IGNORED

280Z Front Air Dams

wheee!

I am hesitant to use urethane on the front air dam due to the flex at high speed. I have seen too many videos of cars on the Hwy with their air dam folded over and the driver oblivious because it looks normal when parked.
Plus I like the classic Jag profile of the rounded catfish front end. The BRE cuts a clean profile of the front.

• Like 1

I think I saw a fix for the hwy speed folding issue but not sure where I saw that at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it can be fixed with reinforcing rods etc, I just don’t think you should have to do that. I prefer the fibreglas versions.

2 hours ago, ryanotown22 said:

I think I saw a fix for the hwy speed folding issue but not sure where I saw that at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably something like mine, works okay now but you really shouldn't have to repair it before you install it, I wish now I had kept my type 1 fiberglass air dam.

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

• Like 1