IGNORED

Signal flasher gives you cancer!

grannyknot

Just picked up a new flasher for the signals on the 280z and here is another one of these warnings, they seem to be everywhere.  So how do I get cancer and reproductive harm from this little flasher?  I think I would have to grind it up to a fine powder and snort it.

IMG_0146.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sunlight causes cancer too, is California going to put signs on the backside of doors for every public building. Morons over there. I’m embarrassed to tell people I grew up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My guess would be that the flasher case is made of PVC and everything PVC gets the impending death warning due to lead content.  On a related Big Brother warning, I've included a notice to parents/adults from the California site below.  

Water running through two hands with soap suds

• Make sure young children do not play with holiday lights or put them in their mouths.

California Prop 65  was intended to make polluting water ways with any State and Federal acknowledged carcinogen/substance that might cause birth defects. You can read more about the labels https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/how-chemicals-are-added-proposition-65-list

In this case I would guess that its lead; you know the element that's causing all sorts of issues in Flint, Michigan...