IGNORED

Advice for buying

LucarelliZ

I spent a lot of time trying to find little things like the chrome piece around the door handle ends, and the little cup at the door latch on the bottom of the door.  There are many parts out there but most don't fit right anymore.

If the guy has all of the parts saved in boxes you might be fine.  People often take their cars apart though, because they look like they're falling apart already.  A vicious cycle...

Just realized that I never knew how to spell vicious.  Thank you spell-check redline.

• Like 1

The 240 he say does not run... I asked what was wrong and he said it just needed to be jumped. Seems fishy. On another note, the blue 280 is still available and he said he would take 8k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, don't fall for that.  If it just needs jumping off, jump it off.

I got a guy way down on mine.  He kept saying it was something simple so I left him my number and said call when you get it running.  I never even got inside my car to leave when he said "hey wait a minute". :victorious:

$8,000 sounds about right if it's decent and runs out good.  Take a lot of pictures when you see it and post them up here.  You should get a very detailed assessment from the gang.

Edited by siteunseen

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 5:47 AM, LucarelliZ said:

The 240 he say does not run... I asked what was wrong and he said it just needed to be jumped. Seems fishy. On another note, the blue 280 is still available and he said he would take 8k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a 240 on BAT atm I dont think is going to go too high in pretty good shape, you should keep an eye on that site and maybe bid on a few. 240s aren't doing too good atm for some reason on that site might be worth checking out atm. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-datsun-240z-104/