IGNORED

Every one talks about thier dream Z.....

thefastestz

daily driven turbo l24 that runs 9's on pump gas and all one way tinted windows, jet black paint with best available clearcoat, zg fender flares and fender mirrors, anodized black deep dish rims with street legal slicks

Originally posted by That Ozzy Guy

:love:

I'll have one too please.

I'll take two!!!

Victor, yes, Eric's car really is one of my favourite cars in the gallery.... soooo nice! And the composure of his pictures is brilliant too.

Originally posted by ZmeFly

i take offense to that ZyouCruise statement:finger:

my ZX doesnt cruise:devious:

I know, I know, but i couldn't resist making that comment.:D

I was just kidding and a 280zx turbo

does a whole lot more than just cruise I am very sure.

:geek:

the red ZG alfadog posted is awesome!!! i'd love an original 240ZG. better yet, Z432R!!! but... i'll need a cd player in the 432R. i need to listen to music of some sort. awevjfn;oewi...

240ZG w/ S20 inside instead... hehehehe

hi!

Actually ,that's not a ZG! What's more amazing is that it isn't in Japan! And perhaps even moreso, it's not red!!!!!!! LOL LOL

It's a member of this forum's car, Eric B. Have a look HERE for another pic, plus click "See all of this user's photos here" to see some more!

But you're right, it is one AWESOME car.

Ardkore, that sounds awesome. My ultimate dream Z would be a Z432R, but when I graduate from college I would like to completely restore my 260. I would paint it the same color(Grand Prix light blue) and put the original wheel trims on it. The only thing that wouldn't be original would be the 72' su's that are on it already.

-Ben

hehe, ok fine! i dun know my colours.

sure looks like a ZG from behind. has the flares, the spoiler, and wheels too. that's a damn nice car. damn NICE car!!! whooooo

::browses eric's pics::

w0w0w0w!!! KPGC110!!!