73 holes in floors? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

73 holes in floors?

Featured Replies

My buddy's 73 has two holes that go through the floor back near the outside seat belt anchors. Is this a "feature"?

I'm away until tomorrow night but I will look at mine when I get back to town. 

Those are drain holes.  You will also find a couple in the front foot wells, too.  Just be sure they have rubber plugs in them.

  • Author
4 hours ago, DatsunZGuy said:

Those are drain holes.  You will also find a couple in the front foot wells, too.  Just be sure they have rubber plugs in them.

Nope. I know drain holes. These are hole holes. Each passes through a sub member as well. I'll get a picture the next time I'm at my buddy's.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

@240260280z

This photo of my 7/70 240z shows what appears to be the same "feature"?

No idea of what would be the reason for it. 020.JPG

46 minutes ago, Zup said:

@240260280z

This photo of my 7/70 240z shows what appears to be the same "feature"?

No idea of what would be the reason for it. 020.JPG

Can hardly wait to see more of this!

Oh, those holes.

I wonder if those holes were used as an anchor point to affix the chassis on an assembly line jig.

image.png

This is purely speculation on my part.

  • Author

I guess there are plugs on each side or is the underside a drain?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.