IGNORED

1970 HLS30-06521 Re-Restoration

CanTechZ

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, DatsunZGuy said:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  Debbie seemed like a wonderful partner to spend your life with. 

Although cars are only objects, they do hold a special place as a touchstone of great memories of happier times. 

May the restoration bring you purpose, peace and solace in a cathartic way. 

She was, and thank you so much, your kind words mean a lot to me.

I've never really been a guy to give names to cars, but I've decided to name my Zed Dallas, in memory of the nickname that Deb always has called herself. So from now on Dallas it is. 🙂

Mike

Edited by CanTechZ
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, CanTechZ said:

She was, and thank you so much, your kind words mean a lot to me.

I've never really been a guy to give names to cars, but I've decided to name my Zed Dallas, in memory of the nickname that Deb always has called herself. So from now on Dallas it is. 🙂

Mike

My condolences... 

It's an awfull disease, one of my close relatives has it to, he is in his final stages to, about a month left maybe.. 

I lost alot of family and relatives to cancer last 15 years sadly..

Take care..

Gr bart

• Thanks 1

Thanks, @Patcon, @HS30-H, @bartsscooterservice for your your kind words of support. Just taking one day at a time. With the exceptional support of my son and some of our very close friends, it's slowly getting a little easier.

I will continue living for the moment as Deb always had.  You just never know what life will throw at you tomorrow. I'm very thankful for the 44 years she gave me.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, foosman said:

Sorry to hear this @CanTechZ and best of luck with the restoration.  It will be a very nice memorial when you're done.

Thanks very much. I'm looking forward to re-doing some of our favorite drives when it's finished.

• Like 1