IGNORED

Maxima emergency brake brackets.

Chickenman

All I can say is... " Welcome to my nightmare " . LOL.  I talked to my local Parts supplier and he says that the problem of Calipers with mismatched parts is becoming worse and worse. He had to order six sets of calipers from four different Vendors to get the correct ones for a Chrysler PT Cruiser.  Good Luck keep at it. 

I'm still farting about with my E-Brake brackets.  I'll report back on those  once I get caught up on the other big projects that I decided to do all at once. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ryanotown22 said:

Chickenman can you post a picture of your emergency brake cable routing I do not understand how to get it routed. Do you need to take remove the cable out of the mount that hangs down from the body?

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

It is my understanding that you run the left cable to the right side and the right cable to the left side. The cables mount into two brackets up in the transmission tunnel. They are about 4" apart. so take the one in the passenger side bracket and loop it across to the drivers side and vice versa. Then rehang the springs to the spring clips to keep them up away from the drive shafts