IGNORED

Captain Obvious is a Genius!

Deal!  Service dogs can sniff around without getting in trouble.

Captain I recently found those wooden coins from Boscos Pub in Memphis, good for one free beer. We may have to do a tri state run and redeem these. LOL

1529962640089.jpg

The Rusty Nail and Fat Matt's are two places we must visit. Atlanta landmarks.

Edited by siteunseen

12 minutes ago, Patcon said:

image.png

I need to get you a shirt with that on it for your bar crawl with Cliff. Cliff could be your service animal ROFL

I'd end up being "the blind squirrel"!  Bruce gets those huge shot glasses in a wooden plank with the different beers. After a few of those we'll both need service animals. I think a monkey would best as they have thumbs for driving. I'm a little scared of Uber right now.

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

Deal!  Service dogs can sniff around without getting in trouble

My thoughts exactly!!! Bruce can cover for you claiming you as his service animal.

I'd end up being "the blind squirrel"!

So we would have twins with a monkey for a chauffeur. That sounds like a great screen play for a movie!

• Haha 1

Deal!  Service dogs can sniff around without getting in trouble.

Captain I recently found those wooden coins from Boscos Pub in Memphis, good for one free beer. We may have to do a tri state run and redeem these. LOL

1529962640089.jpg

The Rusty Nail and Fat Matt's are two places we must visit. Atlanta landmarks.

I was good friend’s with Nick (owner of the Rusty Nail). We hung out there back in the 70’s. Nick also had a 240Z......small world. It’s on North Druid Hills Road.....you can follow me there Cliff....it’s just a little pub, but a fun place to drink!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Diseazd said:

I was good friend’s with Nick (owner of the Rusty Nail). We hung out there back in the 70’s. Nick also had a 240Z......small world. It’s on North Druid Hills Road.....you can follow me there Cliff....it’s just a little pub, but a fun place to drink!!

The one ive gone to is on Buford highway. 

Screenshot_2018-06-25-18-06-16.png