Captain Obvious is a Genius! - Page 2 - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Captain Obvious is a Genius!

Featured Replies

Right you are....at the corner of N.Druid Hills Road and the Buford Highway. I spent a lot of time there back in the 70’s. Not sure if Nick is still there, but it’s a must place to go!

All wooden booths with taller dividers for privacy.  Reminds me of Port of Call on Esplanade right outside the French Quarter. 

Oh the memories..

As Carol Burnett sang. LOL

Wait... I got an idea. How about we get a monkey to sit in the driver's seat of one of those driverless cars? That would work, right?

Can monkeys use smart phones?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Grinder monkeys driving Ubers!

I'm glad I'm on the last half of my book of life. 

(embarrassed but) I just gave my dog a bowl of beer. Everytime i spill some he licks a cleaner spot of the carpet so I poured him a half a can in a bowl. I got some good news today and felt like sharing because it'll affect him too. We're getting a new HVAC system!  Its hotter than 3 feet up a goats arse down here. LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.