• Bimmer Driver
    • Jacked-up 4X4 driver
    • Z Driver
    • Large Car (Towncar) Driver
    • Taxi Driver
    • Screw Driver
    • Minivan Driver
    • Volvo Driver

I guess I have to agree more with TKR on this one...

Might as well say 98.9% of the people on the road.....there might be 1.1% that don't have a serious need for a rectal-cranial inversion..:cross-eye

Of course, it all depends on what area you are in as well, get near a major city and the percentage of idiots goes up to about 99.5%:mad: :stupid:

those of us who live (or have lived, in my case) in places where it snows can give a hands-down vote to TRUCKERS :mad:

a**holes go flying by you on snow covered roads/freeways and kick up a white-out cloud that blinds you.

they think they're invincible...

I'll be moving to Nebraska soon, and am not looking forward to sharing the icy roads with these guys again.

my .02

Hey just put a surplus ICBM up their a**. When I was a young man in college drove truck off highway in Nevada and the guys that I worked with had lost there licenses, very scary people. I now today if I want to be scared I just stop by a truck stop and see the "slack jaws" long haulers.

The good thing the highway patrol does here in CA on I-80 coming down from the Donner Summit is drive small cars at the speed limit and catch truckers that intimate drivers

Originally posted by mar2c

those of us who live (or have lived, in my case) in places where it snows can give a hands-down vote to TRUCKERS :mad:

a**holes go flying by you on snow covered roads/freeways and kick up a white-out cloud that blinds you.

they think they're invincible...

I'll be moving to Nebraska soon, and am not looking forward to sharing the icy roads with these guys again.

my .02

Thanks for putting up the Volvo drivers voting card as requested - received my vote promptly.:cheeky:

Who was the boofhead who voted screwdriver??? That was just there to test your knowledge on the differing cars on the road - you failed:D

BTW, when I moved to Queensland, I noticed a strange occurence of people having cups of coffee whilst driving to work, not that it gets cold here. After a litttle while of studying this, I started to notice that they were also having breakfast as well.

I think the next move is that they will start to cook their bacon and eggs on the front passenger seat whilst driving!!!:stupid:

Can't people get organised here or just blooody wait until they get to work!!! Now they are dangerous driving!!:stupid:

PS - Got clobbered last year in my car by a Falcodore owner. Only had my new family car 20 minutes and the prick did $15K damage (not a Zed). Turned out that he and a mate were having a race along the freeway in peak hour traffic and he looked across to see if he was in front going over a crest of a hill. Only pleasure I took away from the experience was the fact that his car was a cumpled mess also. The prick made me give up the bikes as it is getting too dangerous out there.

PPS - Saw a taxi driver yesterday on the way to work wearing -----a Hat!!!!:stupid:

biker

Here in so-cal, there's a lot of guys with lifted 2wd pickups with fiberglass fenders, no bed floor, and a full set of spares mounted on the roll bars (2wds are cheaper to buy and insure, but they still wanna have fun out in the desert. Or at least look like they wanna have fun out in the desert.) These guys think they're friggin Michael Schumacher weaving in traffic and screaming around corners. I keep waiting for one to tip over so I can stop my car right next to it, get out, point at the driver and laugh. LOL

Next to that would be homeboys driving lowered cut-spring civics with no hubcaps and loud-arse mufflers.