• Z Driver
    • Large Car (Towncar) Driver
    • Taxi Driver
    • Screw Driver
    • Minivan Driver
    • Volvo Driver

I voted taxi drivers.

When I'm on the road I usually avoid.

1. drivers that have stuffed animals on the dash.

2. any car with more than one bumper sticker (worse, are the ones w/ stickers from local head shops).

3. next would be those cars whose windows have yellow smoke stains caked on so thick you can't see in.

4. any vehicle where I can't see the top of the head of the driver.

5. finally women who drive extremely large SUV's (probably picked out by there husbands).

6. cars with more than one cheesy compact spare tire on the pavement.

7. and if I'm looking through the rearview and someone comes up on me without a front clip, I get out of the way.

oh yeah...... can't forget those who drive with family pets in their lap.

Darylick

Couldn't agree with Darylick more he's got it pretty close to spot on. I try to avoid provoking anyone who drives a cheap sports car or the young guys in commodore's. I don't think they know what there doing and I always get people trying to race my Z. I figure I know I can beat them so why try? I have nothing to prove.

Taxi Drivers are awful and I voted for them because well anyone who has to drive for a living is eventually gonna get lazy and careless. I used to do pizza deliveries I should know. Definately avoid oh and I forgot Couriers now there almost as bad.

Hey Alfadpg..I own a Civic and a nissan Vanette...i'm gonna kick you faar squaar in the nuts!!ROFL But seriously, heres what to watch out for:

1 SUV/4WD's with only 1 person (preferably blonde and of the female persuasion) inside (perhaps plus yappy little $^!# of a chihuahua

2 Volvos...for sure!

3 Falcodore drivers...nuff said (VB SL/E and XF Falcon have special exception as they are the worst in this group!!!)

4 Taxis (i'm scared getting home in one, its not the fact that they can't drive...its the fact that they don't know that they're driving!!!)

My 4/100ths of $2

Cheers ppl!

Hey Alfadpg..I own a Civic and a nissan Vanette...i'm gonna kick you faar squaar in the nuts!!ROFL But seriously, heres what to watch out for:

1 SUV/4WD's with only 1 person (preferably blonde and of the female persuasion) inside (perhaps plus yappy little $^!# of a chihuahua

2 Volvos...for sure!

3 Falcodore drivers...nuff said (VB SL/E and XF Falcon have special exception as they are the worst in this group!!!)

4 Taxis (i'm scared getting home in one, its not the fact that they can't drive...its the fact that they don't know that they're driving!!!)

5 Any car that has a 'crazy bitch', 'mad bitch' or '51%Angel, 49% bitch' sticker attached to rear (should be 100% thick if you ask me!)

My 4/100ths of $2

Cheers ppl!

If were gonna go there about Falcodore's. The XF , XE, EA , VH , VL, VK drivers are the worst. Especially with the P plate signs up. I know i'm a P plater but I consider myself to be of a more sensible nature. After all I drive a classic that requires respect don't get me wrong I know how to drive my Z hard but I love the car so much that if something went wrong I'd never let myself forget it so it keeps me in check. I wanna get on a race track someday and test her out and see what she's made of.