IGNORED

[SOLD] 280ZX-Distributor- New (( SOLD ))

ZIII

2 hours ago, ZIII said:

Siteunseen, 

Thanks for your note...

I would not say that I " got rid " of my Z, rather, I would say I most reluctantly had to part with it as there was no one in my family I could pass it down too.  

However, I have been most fortunate in that the buyer is a great enthusiast of Z's, a heck of a nice guy and we have become good friends.  There's a great element of comfort for me in that. 

Thanks for putting in the details about your conversion and to RCB280Z, in case there is someone out there who may wish to do the same.  It's what makes this site so extremely valuable.......

George

That's what it's all about, friendships and Zs. :D

Here's that link to the instructions that will help whomever buys your set-up.  He did it on a '77 but the earlier wiring diagram is also provided.  He's such a nice guy! :cool:

http://atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/distributor/index.html

Edited by siteunseen

• 5 months later...

I’ve been told the after market match box do not work as well as a 12-80 from Nissan. 

I have a pertronix kit on my 240 which runs fine until you get to 5k rpms then I get a miss on it. A few other folks have had similar issues. I have started a collection of 80zx dizzy (3), two are Nissan types that need work the other is a rebuilt so I plan to make 1work somehow.