IGNORED

Bending float tab direction - 3 screw SU

882993md

Charles, we're working on two opposite ends of the car. Jalex, If you don't fix the fuel line in the rear now, you'll be doing it later and it will dictate when and where. Run the fuel level down as far as possible and drain the remaining gas via the drain plug on the tank.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mark Maras said:

Charles, we're working on two opposite ends of the car. Jalex, If you don't fix the fuel line in the rear now, you'll be doing it later and it will dictate when and where. Run the fuel level down as far as possible and drain the remaining gas via the drain plug on the tank.

I refer to removing the hose, cutting and reattaching it without spilling all the fuel on my hands. My tank is half full. 20191104_203219.jpg

2 hours ago, Mark Maras said:

Run the fuel level down as far as possible and drain the remaining gas via the drain plug on the tank.

Nitrile gloves and a bucket to drain the tank and shorten the hose. Do it outside so you won't have a build-up of gas fumes inside a building.

• 2 weeks later...