IGNORED

[2018] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

Was that your first Z, in 2006?  If so it really did change your life, and ours, for the better.  I think I would have thrown in the towel were it not for your help and encouragement.  You are what got me hooked on 240s too. That red one you did back around 2011.  So then I went and bought two!  Now I'd have to get a second mortgage to do that.  They've really taken off these last 5 years. LOL

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 2

Had some problems with getting fuel from the tank.  Flushed it to get the sediments out. No rust and no por15 coating.  Changed oil and took it around the block.

- Front right brake is dragging

- No tail lights

- No charge

Not too bad for 11 year sleep.  I should have these things resolved by the end of the week.

Dropped the hatch carpet in a local shop for carbon copy. The rest of the carpets are in good shape.

Picked up some DOM16 (Canadian equivalent to POR15)

Up next, brakes, transmission fluid, electrical, patches in floors, mount seats.

Edited by 240260280
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, 240260280 said:

Got blue backed up on ramps. Rear underside side looks great (Suspension, tank, etc).

You have me working on mine again!

It was my first learning project, lots of mistakes like every nut and bolt up top have rusted.  I wire wheeled them all to shine like new but didn't protect them. :finger:

• Like 1