saturday night music thread - Page 4 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

Wow! Fish Heads? I haven't heard that in a long time.

Chuck

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

No list is complete without Big Mama

 

On 2017-12-17 at 8:59 AM, 240260280 said:

Now how am I going to resist the urge to go for a drive in a Datsun to the mountians this winter? Not sure where to find knobby snow tires anymore to recreate this properly..

Old cars+old music=TIME MACHINE. Rock on...............

Cheers, Mike

6 hours ago, cbuczesk said:

KWS is a big Mopar guy. He joined our caravan from CA to Vegas for the Mopars at the Strip show. I talked to him during one of our stops and helped him at the show when he had a problem with one of his cars.

Chuck

 

Believe it or not I met KWS and his then girlfriend, now wife, Mel Gibson's daughter.  He came to my little town to record with Jerry "Boogie Man" McCain at a small private Blues Bar owned by a friend of mine.  Duble Trouble was the backup band.  He called me an hour before the taping started and said come on up, but don't say a word.

It was Kenny's 30 something birthday and she had a cake and I was standing around the table when he blew out the candles.

EDIT: I just saw he was born 6/12/77, so it was his 29th birthday.

One of my lifes all time great memories.

kws.png

Edited by siteunseen

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.