IGNORED

ive had enough

sweatybetty

Like I said before I'm grateful for MSA. They make it possible to keep our cars up and running. And they have always backed their products. Any problems I've had have been dealt with in a fair and quick manner.. I've been buying parts and getting advice from them since 2005.

Cheers, Mike

Haranguing somebody publicly on the forum, to give the impression that you're trying to "resolve this" isn't really right.  Doesn't help anybody.

The real problem is the bad phone interaction at the beginning.  If James is the guy from the phone call, putting him in charge of fixing things isn't going to make things better.

Should have just stopped with the message from Tuesday, with the contact information (unless James is the guy.  If James is the phone guy then a different contact person would be better).  If sweatybetty wants to be compensated, the opportunity is there in the message.  If he really is done with MSA then best to just leave it at that.  The damage is done.

That's the internet.  It lives forever.  Unless it's Photobucket.

I am not the original representative but I am in charge of the internet forums here at MSA. It is my duty to respond to any customer concerns here so I apologize if I came off that way.  My intention is not to harangue anyone but only to resolve the issue in a timely matter.  We are investigating the phone conversation internally because the last thing we want is a customer dissatisfied with our products or service.  I will only be dealing with Dave privately from this point on.  Thank you for your input. 

Really, the longest post in this whole thread should be sweatybetty's first one.  The ideal ending would be a quiet resolution, with sweatybetty coming back later to acknowledge it, of his own accord.

It's just a bent header flange.

Sorry James, we were writing and posting at the same time.  Carry on...

Edited by Zed Head