IGNORED

Duffy's 1/71 Series 1 240z build

duffymahoney

I also got my haltech in. I opted for the non terminated ended one. It’s has a very fancy fuse panel, relay board and it’s nice small package. 

I am taking my kick panel and having it copied in aluminum. Then powder coated (wrinkle or semi gloss?), I will use it to mount my ecu, tach signal converter and the fuse panel. 

310B40B4-96B5-42E2-BF36-0E396156A09E.jpeg

B8897E5D-9519-4710-942F-C96F09924B44.jpeg

I found some stack filters I like. They have three different size mesh strainers. I was told I can remove one and add foam if needed. They look amazing. But we’re expensive. 

I hope I like the contrast of these and the Jenvy stacks 

From PJmotorsports

8F3C7AB6-E922-44DA-B78B-97C51D19D30B.jpeg

F28FE640-C100-48A6-8626-8292003C4CEF.jpeg

Edited by duffymahoney
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, w3wilkes said:

Curios to know if you'll do the internally regulated alternator change and delete the mechanical voltage regulator? Along the same lines, are you going to do the headlight relay harness mod?

Wilkes

No. My alternator will stay. It works perfectly. 

No on the headlight as well. I have vintage looking LEDs with matching vintage warm yellow bulbs I will install sometime.