That Ozzy Guy

Is the Ozzy Guy really an Ozzy  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Ozzy Guy really an Ozzy

• True blue okker
    • Neh, he's an import
    • I've heard he's an inbreed.

ROFL ROFL

Well, to put that quote in the right context, I was speaking about all the junk e-mails we all get and how they promise we can 'enlarge your manlyhood in one easy operation' or 'do you crave bigger breasts?' I wouldn't advise that last one:finger: it's not all it's cracked up to be.

ROFLLOL :stupid: ROFLLOL

Hey, George, I CHEATED. (If foreknowledge is cheating)

After all, I know your surname. You know, the one you don't include in your profile. (Sneaky, just putting an "M") That's the sort of thing us sneaky Aussies do mate.

Plus I know you to be honest.

Check the results again mate, You have at least one vote.

Rick.

Ben, I don't blame you. I know lots of Georges from Greece.

My real name btw is Goce Miskovski. Goce is a short version of George and I used my real name up until the end of high school but upon entering the service industry (ie Woolworths ROFL) I found it easier with George so I've stuck with it. I just don't have to repeat my name a few times this way. In high school some teachers before they got to know me used to pronounce it Goat, Ghost, Grace etc.