That Ozzy Guy

Is the Ozzy Guy really an Ozzy  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Ozzy Guy really an Ozzy

• True blue okker
    • Neh, he's an import
    • I've heard he's an inbreed.

Carl

To check out a tru blu aussie does not required turning him upside down.

However, it does require some instruments and some minor irritations to the recipient. He is is judged on the language used when the instrument is applied in a careless manner.

Something along the lines of

"Crikey - was that a didgeredoo or are ya just happy to see me!!!!"

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Europe is correct and more to the point is the Mediterranean. Now how did you come to that conclusion?

For the record I'm from Macedonia which is just north of Greece for those who haven't heard of it. The correct name is actually "Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia". This is a result of Greece pettitioning against our use of the "Macedonia" name as they claim it is theirs. They claim alot of things are theirs but that's another story.

I came to Australia in 1987 and absolutely love this vast country of ours. Have been back to my motherland once in 1997 and realised that Australia is so much better in respect to jobs, government and quality of life in general.

So don't take things for granted guys. We have it on a silver platter here.

Cheers