IGNORED

fuel mixture or jet adjustment nut settings

32 minutes ago, jalexquijano said:

Did you change, adjust, or do ANYTHING else (screw with the carbs, change the timing, adjust valves, etc.) at the same time you upgraded the exhaust?

What do you mean by race the engine before checking the plugs? You're looking for a tan color plug in normal driving.

48 minutes ago, jalexquijano said:

Just opened the float chambers of both carbs. The level on both of them were wrong. I have set them to 9/16 as per ztherapy sheet. Cant believe they were that wrong.

20170623_102943.jpg

20170623_103742.jpg

20170623_103752.jpg

20170623_103711.jpg

How far off were they, and were they both the same? 

There are devices to prevent too much vacuum on deceleration by limiting how fast the throttle valve will snap shut. It will pull oil past the rings and valve seals if it closes too fast at high rpms. 

I'm not sure if burning oil pops in the exhaust but it may be worth looking at.

13 hours ago, jalexquijano said:

Well im at 3.5 turns clockwise and this is how its burning the plugs. 

20170624_174633.jpg

They look a little lean to me. How is the engine running? Have you installed the sight tubes on the float chambers to check the float level? In old post by @Bruce Palmer(Ztherapy), he says "Pull the chamber and piston. Look down at the top of the nozzle. The fuel level should be about 1/16" below the top of the nozzle for proper operation. Congratulations! It looks like progress to me.