IGNORED

Stroker 3.1

Marty.....That’s the damper that Eiji thinks works best on these engines....Ford, Chevy and Chrysler racers use em too. I’m breaking it in with SU’s then to Mikunis. HP should be around 235 at the fly...200 at the wheels. I’ll dyno and see....you know how that goes.  :wacko:

Well that damper definitely looks sturdier than the ancient ones that came with these engines.

Hmmm, I would have thought a 3.1 Stroker would put out more HP than that.  I am sure it will be a definite improvement over stock though.

Putting an L28 in place of the L24 in my track car definitely put a smile on my face.  A 3.1 would make that grin even bigger for sure.

I am looking forward to seeing what your actual dyno numbers are.

10 minutes ago, Patcon said:

Is that a cometics head gasket?

Does that first cam journal look rough or that just my eyes?

Not sure about the gasket.....Regarding the number one lobe, I’m sure that’s just break in compound (lol). The cam is a brand new Isky regrind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you don't mind, what does it cost to have that gentleman build a 3.1 like that? I paid Rebello 7,500 for a 3.0 less carbs/manifold (I had WCR setup bought and tuned for the motor). He did break in the motor on his dyno.

• 1 month later...

Hi Moelk....Haven’t dropped it in yet. Brandon is supposed to come by this weekend to help me guide her in. Hope things are good in Sweden...you know I’ll be posting pics when we do get around to it. Some times you just get lazy. I replaced a leaky rear seal in another car this weekend, so I’m knocking out my to do list one at a time. After the engine install, I’m putting Eibachs and Tokikos in the white car. BTW Your car looks great. Guy

DE509E2E-EB3C-40A7-BD70-9E42A03CB4A7.jpeg

3C73B935-9834-4C27-A2D6-85B9DA8A1B58.jpeg

FCCF73D3-34CD-49B4-BC02-330BD9F1DF14.jpeg

BDD974DC-63CC-4E27-ACD5-151E38640447.jpeg

1DE8FC06-D207-4C40-B55B-3AB70C4423E4.jpeg

1EEECABE-4B64-4276-BA9B-08FE5E647B14.jpeg

4EE485A5-FAF3-4B73-9305-D02C8D392292.jpeg

• Like 1