IGNORED

Stroker 3.1

9 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I've come to realize you have a twitching trigger finger. I'm gonna call you Josey Wales. 8^)

CONGRATULATIONS Steve! Makes me happy when somebody buys themselves a nice gift. Can't wait to read a d see this.  Cliff

.......and a twitching wallet (LOL). You really better love the ITB’s ( and I’m sure they are awesome). The head had to have $2500.00 worth of port work to match the ITB intake. Add that to the $10,000.00 for the total set up and labor. But, the real killer was if something happens, it’s a totally computerized set up.....no clue what to do to fix it....cold feet. Heck, all but one of my Z’s still have points! Guess carbs are what I understand.....and at more than half the price, easier to choose.

2 hours ago, Diseazd said:

.......and a twitching wallet (LOL). You really better love the ITB’s ( and I’m sure they are awesome). The head had to have $2500.00 worth of port work to match the ITB intake. Add that to the $10,000.00 for the total set up and labor. But, the real killer was if something happens, it’s a totally computerized set up.....no clue what to do to fix it....cold feet. Heck, all but one of my Z’s still have points! Guess carbs are what I understand.....and at more than half the price, easier to choose.

I don’t know if that was meant for me- but no ITB’s for me - yet. I don’t understand how 2500$ worth of work is needed to match ITB’s anyway.

I’ll be running single TB modified intake(Canon manifold with custom plenum). EFI is a one time $$ changer over from carbs, the initial investment hits hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing out of the ordinary....Stainless steel swirl valves....Isky springs and Stage III .490 lift camshaft. The head is cut .080 inches, then cc’d...the P79/P90 heads are very efficient as they come. I believe Eiji is shooting for 11 to 1 CR. That head looks perfect doesn’t it? No electrolysis at all.