IGNORED

Front ends. Show me your lower valence!

TheErictag

Mine is from MSA, looks like the one posted by 7tooZ, except it's eaten sh#@ a few times on curbs, has a few cracks and a bandaid decal. Glad it's carbon fiber and not fiberglass, or it would have had to go in the dumpster. Looked beautiful when new.

• Like 1

Thank you Stanley and yes I am. I just spoke with a guy at msa and they only have one side left no center or other side. He did say that are working on fiberglass ones at the moment for replacement of the factory style. They are hard to find but I know somewhere there's a nice set of originals out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

• Like 1

The Gnose is a thing of beauty, but it takes a hell of a commitment to get it looking right. You will be into the kit for 2500 dollars before paint.  I find it very attractive, but you have to have the rest of the car to support the look.  That longer front overhang will cause issues on curbs and getting her on jack stands.  So while you are considering it, you must consider how you use the car and if it is worth the extra cost and trouble.

• Like 1