IGNORED

New Fujitsubo Exhaust System to be Released

Riley from lynchburg nissan.  Smart guy.  I don't actually know what comes with it.  But according to photos and what google translate says, I don't think it comes with one.  Header was around 740$ shipped and exhaust was 805$ shipped, I think it would have been cheaper together, but I don't know that for sure.  

On 4/8/2018 at 1:11 PM, HS30-H said:

Fujitsubo quote the current pipe diameter - several times in several different places - as 50.8mm x 2.

Volume 13 of NOSTALGIC SPEED magazine - published July 2017 - carried an 'Advertorial' feature on the new Fujitsubo Legalis R system for the S30-series Z. See scans below:

HhxOUO.jpg

Old design on the right, new design on the left:
etR8oW.jpg

QkbpIZ.jpg

Box on the bottom right gives data for an L28 engine in the tested car.

Apparently their improvements have been realised through various changes, notably the exhaust manifold and the resonator box re-design.

Can you post close up pictures of this? 

4 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

Alan - I'd like please a close up of around the diff please (in front and after) as I don't see whay they haven't bypassed the diff rather than stick to the LHside of it. Thanks.

myAlr4.jpg

35 minutes ago, ollie said:

Interesting...can't you mount the hanger off the stock point, forward of the diff mount?  That is where the SG system mounts within an 1" or so of the slip fits.  

I don't even know where the stock hanger would go?  I don't have the mount that they use.  I read that it was developed for the 280z?