IGNORED

I would like everybodies opinion

Zedyone_kenobi

At the permission of our board owners, I would like to invite all of my classic Z car family to read and enjoy my new website. It has been a work in progress for a good while and their will be a great many Z related articles (in fact I am writing one right now). I have an opinion page that I add content to every week when possible as well as a small photo gallery that will grow exponentially soon.  I have articles on barn finds and how to buy your first vintage car. Please with the permission of the owner of this website, I think it will be an enjoyable book mark for some

www.testdrivemylife.com

Let me know your opinions about browsing and organization. I have tried to catch all the typos, but Lord knows, when I write words flow faster than my fingers can keep up.

Thanks I look forward to the feed back.

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Zedyone_kenobi said:

At the permission of our board owners, I would like to invite all of my classic Z car family to read and enjoy my new website. It has been a work in progress for a good while and their will be a great many Z related articles 

www.testdrivemylife.com

Let me know your opinions about browsing and organization. I have tried to catch all the typos, but Lord knows, when I write words flow faster than my fingers can keep up.

Thanks I look forward to the feed back.

Nice start!  As for feedback, the "48 years as a credentialed teacher" part of me recommends having someone proofread your text before uploading to the site.  While I can spot the errors in the writing of others, I usually miss my own.  Watch subject/verb agreement and use of the words their/there as seen above and on the site.  Have fun with the site.

Dennis

1 hour ago, psdenno said:

Nice start!  As for feedback, the "48 years as a credentialed teacher" part of me recommends having someone proofread your text before uploading to the site.  While I can spot the errors in the writing of others, I usually miss my own.  Watch subject/verb agreement and use of the words their/there as seen above and on the site.  Have fun with the site.

Dennis

I admit I am a sucker for messing up their/there.  It is not that I do not know the basics of it. The problem is that when I write either of them, I just scream past and think to myself, "hope that was right!"

LOL

I will try harder.

2 hours ago, Zedyone_kenobi said:

I admit I am a sucker for messing up their/there.  It is not that I do not know the basics of it. The problem is that when I write either of them, I just scream past and think to myself, "hope that was right!"

LOL

I will try harder.

Do you ever use voice to text feature on your tablet or computer? Usually it's pretty good at picking the right words out of context. In fact, I'm dictating this response to you.

Dennis 

• Like 1

WEBSITE UPDATED!  Added an article on what I called the automotive RAT PACK.. have a read. Also have a great historical 'little known fact' coming.

heyitsrama, I literally have no idea how to do what you ask! LOL

I had to use the ehost web builder to make this.  I will see if their is an option about making https enabled.

I can work on the all available posts thing. Can you give me an example site to look at.