IGNORED

Am selling my little lady to the highest bidder.......

9teen7t240z

Have finally decided to part with my little lady. She's hot, sexy, and dressed to kill. She is unique....truly one of a kind. And now, she's going to sell to the highest bidder. Am attaching a link to the ebay listing below. Also, for fun, am going to offer a $100. chrome plating credit to the forum member who comes the closest to guessing the actual final bid amount before the auction ends on Monday. In order to qualify, your estimate must be posted no later than midnight PDT on Sunday.

Since many of you seem to have a knack for estimating value, this is a chance to actually earn something for your fun.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Z-Series-Coupe-/291847187243?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43f372ab2b:g:UEQAAOSwgZ1Xsmfo&item=291847187243

Good luck to all who want to play.

Mike

XXX Beautiful!!! Can I assume a complete and stock interior (uncracked dash, AM radio, ash tray, coin tray, etc.) as nice as the rest of the car? No rust or body work ever?

If so, and you had a picture or two of a nice underbody I'll say $27,916.43 unless it's stolen between now and then.

BTW, what's your street address?

Revised 8/19/16: $27,816.43 ... looks like the antenna button is missing.

Edited by Tomcat
... looks like the antenna button is missing.
  • Like 1