IGNORED

71 240z in Orange County on Craigslist

SledZ

That's the way I like to buy them! Inside dusty and no apparent rust. I suspect there will still be some little spots but pretty complete. Nice looking project...

@Jake54

This would be a better project for you. Brakes and engine but no major rust issues. You can probably get it transported for $600-$700 to your door...maybe twice that. Depending on which Vancouver you are in...

I spoke with the person listed in the ad about 30 minutes ago and he did not say that the car was sold. He did say he was getting lots of inquiries and would be home to show it at 2pm. I have a friend in Riverside, CA that I forwarded the ad to and he recalls it being advertised a year or so ago with the very same picture. That made me a little suspicious but when I told the guy I was an out-of-town buyer he didn't ask me for a Western Union deposit or anything ... so maybe it's a legit car. It's worth $3K even in parts, right?