71 240z in Orange County on Craigslist - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

71 240z in Orange County on Craigslist

Featured Replies

That's the way I like to buy them! Inside dusty and no apparent rust. I suspect there will still be some little spots but pretty complete. Nice looking project...

@Jake54

This would be a better project for you. Brakes and engine but no major rust issues. You can probably get it transported for $600-$700 to your door...maybe twice that. Depending on which Vancouver you are in...

Wow, that is a steal at $3K.  Would drive up there now and get it if I had room for it.

14 minutes ago, motorman7 said:

Wow, that is a steal at $3K.  

I thought so too.

Not surprised it's already gone

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Just texted the guy again.  If it's available I am going to pick it up

I spoke with the person listed in the ad about 30 minutes ago and he did not say that the car was sold. He did say he was getting lots of inquiries and would be home to show it at 2pm. I have a friend in Riverside, CA that I forwarded the ad to and he recalls it being advertised a year or so ago with the very same picture. That made me a little suspicious but when I told the guy I was an out-of-town buyer he didn't ask me for a Western Union deposit or anything ... so maybe it's a legit car. It's worth $3K even in parts, right?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.