IGNORED

ZCON 2016 - Toronto (Who is going?)

1 hour ago, Jeff G 78 said:

I would love to go, but it's unlikely. I have too many projects piling up and I still haven't been able to move the race car to its new workshop. Until that is out of my garage, the street Z is stuck in the corner. 

Michigan, you're right next door...roll that race car out of the way:D

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Me either.  We had Memphis, maybe ZCON 2017 will be a little closer.

The rumor I heard was Austin for 2017. There's always ZAttack in Nashville in 2017. That's my plan for next year.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Blue said:

5 or 6 cars from Eastern Canada will be there.  Not sure what J and I will ride into town in.... maybe 249?

Looking forward to seeing good friends!

vin 249 2.jpg

vin 249.jpg

Hmmmm... there's something vaguely familiar about that color (colour?).

Thanks for the call last night, can hardly wait to see you guys again!  Kind of like pee-in-my-pants excited.

13 hours ago, Blue said:

5 or 6 cars from Eastern Canada will be there.  Not sure what J and I will ride into town in.... maybe 249?

Looking forward to seeing good friends!

vin 249 2.jpg

vin 249.jpg

Good seeing you around, Philip.

• Like 3

I'll be getting in late Monday night and leaving early on Friday. I figure a 10 hr drive towing the race car. Better than the two day trip to Memphis last year (106 degrees!!!)

Unless something happens at the VRG vintage race in June, I have no intention of missing a chance to run Mosport.

If you don't have a trailer, I know it's a long haul from say Georgia in an old car likely without A/C but there will be folks driving up from Texas and the New England club had nearly a dozen members in Nashville in 2010 and we drove our Zs the 1,100 miles.

Just need to buy some more gas cans for the 110...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2016-05-30 at 8:09 PM, gnosez said:

I'll be getting in late Monday night and leaving early on Friday. I figure a 10 hr drive towing the race car. Better than the two day trip to Memphis last year (106 degrees!!!)

Unless something happens at the VRG vintage race in June, I have no intention of missing a chance to run Mosport.

If you don't have a trailer, I know it's a long haul from say Georgia in an old car likely without A/C but there will be folks driving up from Texas and the New England club had nearly a dozen members in Nashville in 2010 and we drove our Zs the 1,100 miles.

Just need to buy some more gas cans for the 110...

Janet & I are looking forward to seeing you John... Janet now has a Silver Ridgeline like you :)   We  will be driving over in Vin 249.... I have to sort it out this week.  Just took delivery last week. The PO has the ignition key tumbler upside down!