IGNORED

Ken's 280z Resto Thread

ksechler

On 9/19/2016 at 8:51 AM, ksechler said:

I installed the windshield this weekend and put in most of the interior.  I haven't done the doors yet and a couple of miscellaneous things, but the bulk of it is done.  On a somewhat sour note, I bought the MSA carpet kit with bound edges.  The only carpet from the kit I ended up using was the hatch area.  With the sole exception of the hatch carpet, the fit and quality was wizz-poor and I elected to re-install the original underseat and floor carpeting instead.  The original stuff was a much better quality and all of the edges were bound not just some like the MSA kit.  The original carpet was faded but intact.  It isn't my intention to put MSA down.  They've provided a lot of parts for this project and I'm glad they are around, but I definitely didn't like the carpets.

280z_interior_back.jpg

280z_Side.jpg

Which carpet kit did you purchase?  Certain kits we offer require trimming to fit properly.  Our Sectional kit is the only carpet that is closest to the original and just glues in.