Redwing - Picking Up RedBird - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Redwing - Picking Up RedBird

Featured Replies

  • Author

Jeff,

Is he a member or a business? How do I reach him or the business?

Thank you for the information.

Jai

  • Author

Let's all join together for a Coast to Coast, Border to Border chorus of "On The Road. Again!". And a one and a two...

Dennis

And a THREE.... (Did you used to watch Lawrence Welk?)

Zooming all the way...

Giggle,

Jai

Edited by Redwing

Dave is both, Zs-ondabrain is his username. He is very knowledgeable and makes headlight harness and parking light harness upgrades that help with brightness.

Thanks Patcon. You got to it before I could.

  • Author

Dave is both, Zs-ondabrain is his username. He is very knowledgeable and makes headlight harness and parking light harness upgrades that help with brightness.

So how do I reach him? Make a post asking for him?

Thanks both of you,

Jai

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

snoopy_dancing.jpg Jai, I think this says it all. 

Congrats. That is one fine looking Z.

  • Author

snoopy_dancing.jpg Jai, I think this says it all. 

Congrats. That is one fine looking Z.

Oh Mark, that is a fantastic visual for my happiness!!!

Thank you, I am beyond belief on how pleased I am with her repair. The incident was so out of my realm. I have never had an accident in my years of driving nor a traffic ticket. I am 73 now, been driving since I was 16, that's 57 years. I have always driven very defensively, I called it being careful, before that term evolved. And for that ÷*£$@₩* lady (?) to back into RB without looking, it almost made me physically sick.

Oh well, that is way gone into the past now. She is home again with her new face lift and the dazzling shine!

Thanks again friend,

Jai

Here you go.  http://datsun-240z-upgrades.net/

 

One important note is that Dave's harness is a plug and play for a 240Z.  Talk to Dave directly about the mods needed for a 280Z.  I believe it can be done, it isn't quite as easy though.  I don't believe he can source the 280Z connectors.

 

Here is Dave's email.  info@datsun-240z-upgrades.net

Edited by Jeff G 78

  • Author

Here you go.  http://datsun-240z-upgrades.net/

 

One important note is that Dave's harness is a plug and play for a 240Z.  Talk to Dave directly about the mods needed for a 280Z.  I believe it can be done, it isn't quite as easy though.  I don't believe he can source the 280Z connectors.

 

Here is Dave's email.  info@datsun-240z-upgrades.net

Thank you Jeff...

Jai

She's a beauty that's for sure.

PMG

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.