IGNORED

Stainless steel headers, exhausts and JDM twin-pipe mufflers.

Sean Dezart

Not bad site Sean, but it doesn’t flow very well on a mobile device. Also, you might want to have page for complete systems, header to exhaust. Choose a header, line and exhaust for a combined price etc. Auto calculating the combined items etc. [emoji1303]

Thanks for the input - all is appreciated. I'll have a word with he who's helping me re mobile application. I'm doing a blog which might work better ?

"Also, you might want to have page for complete systems, header to exhaust. Choose a header, line and exhaust for a combined price etc. Auto calculating the combined items etc."

Hmm, the point is I don't want people to buy direct off the site - I'd rather discuss with people their real needs and maybe mine isn't even what they need !

The combined price is easy to calculate : any 2x or more products bought together attract a discount of 7%

• 7 months later...

Gosh - I haven't seen this year go by - so busy.

Next batch available in January and a lot pre-sold with the current -15% discount.

I've done some tweaks here and there for better fitting, finished the Fast-Road header and produced a limited run of stainless-tubular L28ET headers.

I still haven't got around to finishing the S30 downpipes between the stock manifold and my exhaust line - that's next !

I did finally sit down and produce a map of clients - not too much detail as I don't want anyones' car stolen but a fun way to see how well you know your neighbours ? , here it is up to date* :

https://www.mapcustomizer.com/map/Zstory exhaust customers

*however, I might I have some of you - if so, please contact me via an PM.

2 hours ago, Sean Dezart said:

Gosh - I haven't seen this year go by - so busy.

Next batch available in January and a lot pre-sold with the current -15% discount.

I've done some tweaks here and there for better fitting, finished the Fast-Road header and produced a limited run of stainless-tubular L28ET headers.

I still haven't got around to finishing the S30 downpipes between the stock manifold and my exhaust line - that's next !

I did finally sit down and produce a map of clients - not too much detail as I don't want anyones' car stolen but a fun way to see how well you know your neighbours ? , here it is up to date* :

https://www.mapcustomizer.com/map/Zstory exhaust customers

*however, I might I have some of you - if so, please contact me via an PM.

Was  going to like this post but I will just tell you "I like this post" Are there any pics of the L28ET header?

19 hours ago, Patcon said:

Was  going to like this post but I will just tell you "I like this post" Are there any pics of the L28ET header?

Thanks. Err....not really, will look a bit like this but blingy !

First photo is matching up to my existing flange - in the second photo are 4x cuinder parts, not mine - don't worry.

I've just done a small run to test the market - no idea of prices yet but not mega.

Comparison.jpg

IMG_20180615_090001.jpg

• 1 month later...

Zstory wishes all its past, current and future customers, families and friends a Happy and, above all, healthy 2019 !

I have some disappointing news to annonce – my next batch won’t be available until end-February and I’ve had to postpone production of my new L28ETurbo manifold for flange compatability issues which cost me some delays, not helped by the Christmas and New Year holiday shutdown.

I sincerely apologise for this delay of a month and invite anyone, for whom this presents a problem to contact me via PM.

Please rest assured that once they arrive, I will do my very best to expediate tham asap.

Best regards and once again, my apologies.

Sean

• Like 2