IGNORED

Need Help With Timing!

HaZmatt

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, I have my doubts about legit dyno numbers from them. If yours shipped with a 'tuned' distributor 180 degrees out, it doesn't help such suspicions. I received my dyno sheet with a foreign name, displacement, etc, on the page, I asked about it and received another dyno sheet (same sheet, same numbers, with my name typed it), so yeah... It could have been an honest mistake, but reading about this one really makes me ask myself who's numbers I have ;)

I'll 100% agree with the overwhelmed and busy statements. My 3 week engine was 6 months, and every time I checked it it felt like a run around, and misinformation, so I finally just stopped calling for a few months until I was about ready to ask for my money back and it shipped. The head on the engine I received has been ported, which I'm not sure I paid for, and it seems to run well, even if it sounds like a Cummins. Operationally, it seems like a good product, but I can't help but wonder how much QC is being overlooked with what seems to be such little oversight and customer communication.

I'm glad you got yours sorted out, and hope it runs with more power and longevity than you're counting on. I didn't see a link for a video yet, is it up?

Yeah it sounds like we had similar experiences. It is a bit noisy but I asked a local Datsun expert here in Colorado and he said its normal. You can click on my build thread in my sig I have the video posted there.

• 2 weeks later...