IGNORED

Thinking about installing an BMW M6 engine in my Z

grannyknot

13 hours ago, Patcon said:

It is clean looking with the engine bay seams filled...

yeah but don't you think it also looks kinda fussy, like too much effort was put into it? He cleaned up my rookie bodywork on the P/S inner fender where the radiator hose goes so that's good. The engine bay is so full that not much of it will be seen anyway.

10 hours ago, RyanT67 said:

So far so good!  Same colour as your old one?

It's a couple of shades darker than the first Z with some green and blue undertones, wait til you see it in the sun, with the windows tinted 30% it will look like a sleek weapon ! It is a funny but most people either love it or hate it, I'm in the love camp.:D

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, racer47201 said:

Looking good,Grannyknot! I am curious whether Fastenal has kits already made up for are Z's or do you have a list to share? Curious  minds wish to know.

Thanks, no Fastenal doesn't have any kits made up, I counted up and measured every visible bolt, cap screw, washer and nut on the car, then ordered 20% more of each item and that was my order list. Half of that list are fasteners for the bmw engine and although they are metric too probably wouldn't be of much use to Z with a Datsun engine. But I could send you a copy of the list if you want.