IGNORED

ABOUT TO BUY THIS 240Z.. What u Reckon?

Hawkwind

Bloody typical

Before I bought a Zed I used to live around the corner from Castlereagh Road and drove up and down it every week.

I now live in Queensland, a 1000 kilometres away:cry:

Looks like i might have to get one of the sons to go on down there to check things out:D

Birthday, Fathers Day Xmas, etcROFL

I saw a picture in the middle of these posts of this short little Italian guy with a huge smile, well thats Carlos, Carlos you should be smilling I know your sales are going through the roof. Keep up the good work.

my 2c

Steve:classic:

Carlos was at our Sydney Z club dyno nite the other week at Stewart Wilkins Motor Sport at McGraths Hill with his red/orange rally car. It is fitted with Injection Perfection throttle bodies and put out about 120 something kw at the wheels. I think the best on the nite was a 300 Fairlady that put out 225kw at the wheels. The best 240/260 was about 125kw at the wheels.

g260

Originally posted by g260

Carlos was at our Sydney Z club dyno nite the other week at Stewart Wilkins Motor Sport at McGraths Hill with his red/orange rally car. It is fitted with Injection Perfection throttle bodies and put out about 120 something kw at the wheels. I think the best on the nite was a 300 Fairlady that put out 225kw at the wheels. The best 240/260 was about 125kw at the wheels.

g260

Is that all? I don't want to sound rude but if Carlos spent $100,000 as he claims and all he's putting down is 120kw on the ground then there's either something wrong or I'm missing something. Someone please enlighten me.

• 3 months later...

Hawkwind,

I have followed back through the thread, I saw all pictures, the Zed you ended up with looks good. You said the Zed you bought was 10/71 I was just curious as to the HS30 serial number.

Cheers

Steve :classic:

Thanks Joseph,

I will put your HS 30 Zed information in to the spreadsheet, I am raising. I will not put owner detail in just area, state and country ie SYD NSW AUS and the date entered that way no one will get upset. Slow old process, do you have original engine detail.

Chears

halz,

I have only just started catching info in the last two days. I intend to try and catch as much of the export HS30 world as I can. I guess if you or any one wish to share info either PM me or reply post

HS30 xxxxxx L24 xxxxxxx year month country state city.

for the month it can be delivery /registration / or compliance (6 R)

I will draft something and post it up here. I have trouble bringing up the WA site.

When or if I can get enough info I will try to publish. My reason is to find out how many HS30 Zeds are left.

Cheers

My reason is to find out how many HS30 Zeds are left.

an ambitious but highly commendable plan! You can add my car (when I get one!)

The WA site is in its infancy and I'm not the webmaster for it. I am however trying hard to raise its profile. Try the site again when you can, its usually up.