IGNORED

1969 fairlady z for sale

bartsscooterservice

This is here in the Netherlands. I know the garage, got some parts there for my Z. I know it was a very low VIN, but don't know the number right now.

ASR Auto Service Rozendaal ( go left to occasions, scroll down bottom left the black one )

Edited by bartsscooterservice

Were'nt all 69 Us cars?

Absolutely not.

1969 production: 969 'Domestic' S30-series Z ( Fairlady Z, Fairlady Z-L, Fairlady Z432 and Fairlady Z432-R ) and 543 'Export' ( Datsun 240Z ).

Bear in mind that the numbers for the 'Export' units do not discern between different export market models ( a few 'Europe', UK, Australia, NZ etc cars WERE made before the end of 1969 ) even though we know that most of them were North American market models.

The Fairlady Z-L for sale in Holland doesn't necessarily look like a 1969-build example to me, as there are many non-1969 build parts on it. The car has clearly been modified. I've asked the vendors to supply the chassis number for this car ( if it WAS a 1969 build, then I'd be interested in buying it ) but they have so far avoided making a clear answer.

Absolutely not.

1969 production: 969 'Domestic' S30-series Z ( Fairlady Z, Fairlady Z-L, Fairlady Z432 and Fairlady Z432-R ) and 543 'Export' ( Datsun 240Z ).

Bear in mind that the numbers for the 'Export' units do not discern between different export market models ( a few 'Europe', UK, Australia, NZ etc cars WERE made before the end of 1969 ) even though we know that most of them were North American market models.

The Fairlady Z-L for sale in Holland doesn't necessarily look like a 1969-build example to me, as there are many non-1969 build parts on it. The car has clearly been modified. I've asked the vendors to supply the chassis number for this car ( if it WAS a 1969 build, then I'd be interested in buying it ) but they have so far avoided making a clear answer.

I know he doesn't respond the e-mail much or quickly. Calling would be your better option.

Hard to tell from the photos provided, but it looks like there's a formed indent on the front cross-member for the hood rod, which would not be consistent with an early chassis, I'd venture to say. Regardless, It does look to be in pretty good condition.

Edited by xs10shl