IGNORED

[2014] What did you do to/with your Z today?

Arne

Vacuumed out the car at the carwash. What a bunch of junk. Not that I'm hoping to win a prize at ZCon, far from it. Just don't want to be embarrassed. About time anyway.

Found a magnifying glass, a screwdriver, reading glasses, some hose clamps, and coins under the seats. Guess the radio knob is gone forever, though.

When I got back, couldn't find the keys for my truck. Guess where they were.

Most of the time you would be correct, the keys are usually where I left them. However, the Datsun seems to have a magnet or some other force under the seats that pulls metal objects out of pockets. It's not the first time I've found my missing keys under the seat.

Most of the time you would be correct, the keys are usually where I left them. However, the Datsun seems to have a magnet or some other force under the seats that pulls metal objects out of pockets. It's not the first time I've found my missing keys under the seat.

Mine have a pharmaceutical magnet under the drivers seat. LOL

What I did today was put the steering rack poly bushings on #918. With the car up on ramps and no weight on the steering or suspension it was simple. I had already prepared myself for unbolting the motor mounts and jacking the front up a few inches, but NOOOO thank goodness.

This should be in the "What did my Zedd do for me today" category. On the way home from an all Nissan show in North Vancouver BC my clock, that has not functioned in at least 20 years, seemed to be working. So my son set it to the correct time, and this morning 16 hours later it still seems to be right. We had a great day and it was the longest drive for this car in many years, even in temps over 30°C+ and up hills the Zedd performed great.

Overall it was a relatively small turnout at show but there were nine S30's. Of those 4 were series one, including mine. Here's a few pics from the show. The red car is number 36, notice the lack of defroster lines on the rear glass. Also check out the back of the yacht.

post-8626-14150829667311_thumb.jpg

post-8626-14150829664356_thumb.jpg

post-8626-14150829664938_thumb.jpg

post-8626-14150829665623_thumb.jpg

post-8626-14150829666189_thumb.jpg

post-8626-14150829666757_thumb.jpg