IGNORED

What are you on the look out for?

Hardway

In the 1980's I had the opportunity to buy the front half of an Auburn 851 Speedster for something like $6k. I passed it up :stupid:, not being able to locate the back half. If anyone spots the back half of an Auburn 851 Speedster, please DON'T tell me about it!

Left and right fenders complete with headlight cases, maybe rust free. Also the engine cowling. Might as well add the inspection lids.

New fenders are still available from Nissan, I picked up one last year at MSA garage sale for $25 because it was bend on the tip that goes near the cowl. Headlight cases on the other hand usually can be found.

Well I found my Enkei92's complete with center caps...of course, one tab is broken so I'm after either a way to fix the tab (still have the broken one) or another cap! I would rather not glue these to the wheels, and the other 3 are mint. I'm stoked, the wheels are in great shape...soon to be polished and silver.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for Amco Passenger Foot Rest, Rear(Already have front) Tie Hooks for a May-1972 240Z, a good source for English Jute Padding to cut for under the carpet, and an Illinois Datsun Dealer Badge/Emblem that would have been affixed to the rear of the car in 1972.

Looking for Amco Passenger Foot Rest, Rear(Already have front) Tie Hooks for a May-1972 240Z, a good source for English Jute Padding to cut for under the carpet, and an Illinois Datsun Dealer Badge/Emblem that would have been affixed to the rear of the car in 1972.

Try Norm at Zedsaver for the Jute padding...

I'm trying to see if I can get lucky (when I have the money) about getting a good condition lower valance set for a 240z/260z for the lower turn signals...I know it requires modification, but I am going to be putting it on my 76 280z along with a set of 72 bumpers that are in "paintable" condition, oh and rubber for the bumpers too at a good price :P