IGNORED

My Datsun 240Z

Yeah.. just waiting fort he cylinder head and then I can get everything back together.

Last weekend we visited a US car meeting at the Sinsheim Museum in southern Germany.

Lot’s of classic US cars ! 4 to 500 cars I think.. Really cool to see so much US classic car fans..

Here’s some pictures we took. The brown Buick Electra is from my brother. It’s the largest Electra ever built ( 1975 ) with the 455 cu engine..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn-prZ3cRZY 

IMG_20150803_WA0021.jpg

IMG_20150804_WA0001.jpg

IMG_20150804_WA0002.jpg

Edited by bartsscooterservice

Hey I'm looking to buy a 1971 240z from a neighbor, he used to race it in local circuit. He has a hot motor, roll cage inside car but back seats are taken out body rust and chipping paint, no carpets and dash is torn up

Okay just called with the engine rebuild shop they said they can save the head but it's going to take a while need to send it to another shop.

I searched around and Al from California Datsun has an E31 laying around luckily..., so I will order this one from him, and put the other one when it's repaired on the shelf. :o

Don't forget what happened to rossiz's head from Al.  California Datsun and Datsun Parts LLC are the same company.  Triple check all work before using it.  If the head has been laying around, odds are it was built before the lash pad problems were solved (if they have been).

Don't forget what happened to rossiz's head from Al.  California Datsun and Datsun Parts LLC are the same company.  Triple check all work before using it.  If the head has been laying around, odds are it was built before the lash pad problems were solved (if they have been).

Okay thanks for the info, I will bring the head to the engine rebuild shop first then for inspection..