IGNORED

Homeboyx's 280z Thread

Homeboyx

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while, I have something up my sleeve Leon. ;)

In the meantime I have some bad news.. I must put these up for sale. :( I'm asking $320 for both, I won't sell them seperately. They will come with both front and rear brackets to make life easier for the buyer. I don't have much time to ship these things so I'm looking for a local only transaction for the time being.

Front..

SAM_1117_zpsaed53a84.jpg

SAM_1118_zps60391059.jpg

SAM_1119_zpsf6b76029.jpg

SAM_1120_zps9029b8d7.jpg

SAM_1121_zpsd9f923e5.jpg

Rear..

SAM_1122_zps49cbcbc1.jpg

SAM_1123_zps0e61d36e.jpg

Before someone asks... I have no idea why the PO used bondo.

Edited by Homeboyx

So... I uhm.. I think one might say now that I may or may not have some issues that might need to be gone through with some sort of therapist..

SAM_1124_zpsb67c7d87.jpg

SAM_1125_zpsb9adbab6.jpg

SAM_1127_zpsb711e646.jpg

This is what happens when you take wild animals from there natural habitat. I have to do something ASAP before this turns ugly(er). :(

SAM_1128_zps8ce45acd.jpg

Thumbs down for the party pooper!

SAM_1129_zpsf43c9eba.jpg

SAM_1126_zps7fd99f92.jpg

Aha :D, What shell is it ? 240 ?

I think its a 280Z going by the crossmember in front of the radiator and no recess in the rear quarter for the bumpers? Looks in pretty good condition. Do you know the history on the car? Why the PO gave up on his project?

It's a '75 280z. No smog! History is a bit complicated.. I have records from 2 owners, the previous owner didn't turn it over under his name, but I have records of the previous owner before him (we'll call him Jack) and the owner before that (we'll call him Jim). The car came from Las Vegas, I have a Nevada title that indicates that "Jim" had ownership of the car, then I also have a bill of sale indicating that "Jack" was the owner after that. It looks like it hasn't been under anybodies name officially since "Jim" had ownership, so it was never registered as a Arizona car.

Does anyone have access to a Carfax or some sort of vehicle history database?