IGNORED

QotW: What music do you listen to when driving your nostalgic?

Mike

Japanese Nostalgic Car Has Just Posted the Following:

11-05-2012 01:02 AM

We all know the correct answer is “the engine,” but sometimes you need to rock out to some tunes to fully capture that nostalgic feel. What music do you listen to when driving your nostalgic? With songs their bosozoku-inspired costumes … Continue reading →

Click here to view the article.

Around town just listen to the radio, try to find Stones, Hendrix, Led Zep. If I can't find classic rock I'll listen to KDAY rap just to avoid all the fluff. Great sounds from my original $600 ha ha P.O.S. radio. On a trip I'll take the blaster and listen to early Stones, Hendrix, Led Zep. Also Parliment, James Brown Live at the apollo, CCR, Flipper. OK Jazz from 70's Africa (bad-arse guitar and screaming horns). Fav street racing songs You can't catch me (stones), Maybellene (chuck berry), anything by Link Wray. Japanese rock is rockin but I check it online, like Yasuha Kominami just to name one. Also a lot of fluff there.

When I'm home layin back it's Blonde on blonde (dylan) or So that tonight I might see (Mazzy Star).