IGNORED

Help please opinion's

No need for pictures of your other cars.

The excitement of a 240Z with an LS1 engine should wear down soon enough. Numbers from the LS1 240Z would be more interesting than pictures anyway, 1/4 mile times, track times, etc. That would be the point of the conversion, otherwise it's just a Z with a different than stock engine.

Hey Zed Head.......thanks , that is happening soon after my Track Day/prep course on high speed safety and spirited driving at Summit Point WV ;)BTW I am not into drag racing, road/rally are in my to do :cool:......................Hey lets go back to the topic / thread :)

Edited by 72 OJ

Bump.........................

WELCOME to Z land. The pictures on the post are not the best, but the picture with the owner might indicate a fairly described Z, good luck on your hunt :cool: Also ask the questions as per above member, hey confess the seller :paranoid: That engine combo on a stoker with minor suspension/brake work IMO is OK :bulb:

Edited by 72 OJ