New Marriage... - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Marriage...

Featured Replies

I know it isn't customary for a person to re-wed so soon after losing a loved one, but I found and bought yesterday a pristine '71 (10/70).

Pics will be put up soon. These next 10 days are very busy for me, that's why the delay.

Some details: Completely disassembled down to the last nut and bolt and media blasted. Any rust issues resolved. Undercarriage powder coated. Complete repaint. New engine rebuilt (not matching numbers) w/zero miles (original engine tossed #6 rod through the block after an accidental overrev). Stock suspension. 4-speed. White/turquoise. The underside is almost as clean as the topside. Besides, the wife likes it. What more could a boy desire???

HUZZAH!

Good for you FRANK!!

I cannot wait to see this beauty. If I can help you out with anything let me know.

Now you just have to get it put back together before the bluebonnet run this sunday! :)

I know it isn't customary for a person to re-wed so soon after losing a loved one, but I found and bought yesterday a pristine '71 (10/70).

Pics will be put up soon. These next 10 days are very busy for me, that's why the delay.

Some details: Completely disassembled down to the last nut and bolt and media blasted. Any rust issues resolved. Undercarriage powder coated. Complete repaint. New engine rebuilt (not matching numbers) w/zero miles (original engine tossed #6 rod through the block after an accidental overrev). Stock suspension. 4-speed. White/turquoise. The underside is almost as clean as the topside. Besides, the wife likes it. What more could a boy desire???

Congrats Frank. That didn't take long at all. I love the white with blue interior combo. Definitely post up some pictures.

Marty

Glad to hear you picked up a new one, these car are like an addiction. Sounds like you've got yourself quite the nice car. I also can't wait to see some shots of this beauty!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

An addiction for zure, no rehab pozzible,nice color combo white/blue and rare,congratZ.

I can't wait to see the pics. Congrats Frank!

Great. As long as wifey likes it is a big plus.

Enjoy the honeymoon.

Congratulations. Like everyone else, I can't wait to see photos.

Awesome report Frank - another Series 1 back in the garage. Looking forward to your posts on this "new" beauty now in your care.

Jim

  • Author

Check awesomez.org and look at for sale section. It's the second listing. Not glamour shots, but gives a decent pictorial.

Edited by d240zx2

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.