IGNORED

Differences between Transmission Crossmembers

spitz17

1 minute ago, texasz said:

That one is a different style.

That is the one the original poster of this thread asked for it is a single year model. that mounts like the early one but has the side bushings as well. 

Looks like you are actually after the one in post 15, the earlier one. correct?  I didn't look at the quoted picture and it does not show up until I click the "expand" link on it. 

Thanks for clarifying. 

1 hour ago, Terrapin Z said:

That is the one the original poster of this thread asked for it is a single year model. that mounts like the early one but has the side bushings as well. 

Looks like you are actually after the one in post 15, the earlier one. correct?  I didn't look at the quoted picture and it does not show up until I click the "expand" link on it. 

Thanks for clarifying. 

Yes I'm looking for the early one, no bushings on it at all, and the bolts that attach it are vertical.  As you mentioned, there is a picture of it in my post quoted from someone else though you do have to click expand to see it.  I hope this clarifies what I'm looking for, if not please do not hesitate to ask me more questions.  🙂