IGNORED

[2011] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

Ray, this is the one we use. I mis-spoke before, we got the 14" mirror, not the 17" one. From the driver's seat, I can clearly see directly behind me and all the way around to about 10' straight out from the RH door. The wink didn't have near the range and it was very distracting.

post-7975-14150816335087_thumb.jpg

http://www.ioportracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=L22534-37&Category_Code=MIR

Nothing yet today, but I love taking a little tour during sunset, so I'll be taking a drive in about two hours.

Oh, and to be technical about today, I stopped at the Sonic drive-in in Tracy for a orange cream freeze at 12:30A.M. after taking the back route home from work. I was just tired of the 75 mile freeway flog home and elected to scare myself silly even while driving _slowly_ through Corral Hollow Pass. No streetlights, no guard rails, no artificial light, other than my headlights, at all.

Chris

As usual with me, what I did yesterday.

Removed and cleaned out the troublesome passenger side dome light switch. While I was down there, I figured, what the heck, might as well as install the Super-Duper, Double Double Close-Out Clearance LED accent lamp ($2.47, no kidding) in the passenger footwell. Not exactly as bright as day, but it partially fills in the shadow cast by the LED dome light.

Chris

We just got back from a 4 day aspen viewing trip to SW Colorado...Grand Junction (Colorado National Monument), Gateway (really cool red rocks and an awsome car museum that belongs to John Hendricks who started Discovery Channel), Telluride ( big mountains, eye-popping aspen fall colors), Red Mountain pass to Durango( more aspen colors and big mountains). Many of these places were got to on twisty curvey Z car roads with very little if any traffic. I may have exceeded the speed limit a few times. Our timing was perfect as the aspens were at their peak and there are winter storm warnings out for the mountains tonight. Z safely snugged in the garage. The trip reminded me of how much fun these cars really are.

Cheers, Mike

I didn't do this today exactly but here's an update... changed/bled the front brakes on the Z and am planning to adjust the hand brake. Oh I also poked a hole on my passenger frame rail with my finger :ermm: so much for it being a "california z".... :mad::cry: