IGNORED

[2011] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

Got my headlights back on after following the link to clean the carbonization off the combo switch, started the car to go to work this morning, died on the road in front of my house. Lots of cranking, either spark or fuel issues. I guess I'll have to wait to drive in the evenings.......sigh

Installed an air horn - great sound - much louder and more brilliant than the stock horns. I left them installed (just dewired). Easy install with a enclosed relay.

77839 - Compact Italian Air Horns

http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/car+accessories/exterior+accessories/compact+italian+big+truck+sound+air+horn.do?search=basic&keyword=horn&sortby=newArrivals&page=1

Drove up to Boston and spent the afternoon with Baddog. It is always a pleasure to see his Rebello powered G-Nose. (I think it is the perfect Z). This time it was at the Lars Anderson museum. There was a Japanese import show with lots of Datuns from the ZCCNE including modern GT-R's. My fav. oldie was a silver 1600 roadster. I met a few folks from the club then we crated up a dash bound for California.

Got to see a 65 Ferrari 275 too!

post-7641-14150815963664_thumb.jpg

I took my 13 year old granddaughter for a ride around town. She really liked the little blue car, but 'no air conditioning?'

Kids...:ermm:

The engine is very close to 10K miles in 3 years, after rebuild, then sat for 28 years.

Runs like a 'Singer Sewing Machine', or would that be a 'Swiss Watch?' LOL

Bonzi Lon