IGNORED

Too Intense Restoration trustworthy?

Scaotty

My only dealings with him were around 1998-1999 when I was refreshing my 280Z. He was great to deal with then. Never had any problems. Used to see him at many of the local shows and he was always cordial. He had a tragedy in his life in the mid 2000s that I won't mention here as this is not the place. Those of you that know, know what I'm talking about. That's around the time that things began to change with him and his business. I'm not trying to make excuses for him; it's just an observation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi guys- new to the forum and trying to restore my 510 and a 240Z. I bought about $300 worth of parts from Too Intense on 3-21. Paid via Paypal. The only communication I received back was an email stating the parts would ship 4/1 if not sooner. It's 4/14 and still no parts at my doorstep. I've emailed 4 times with no response, and dialed the phone number from paypal (which immediately responds with a "no voicemail setup" prompt). I'm going to fax the number with a "where's my order?" written in bold letters on a sheet of paper. Anyone else have any idea how to reach this vendor?

thanks in advance,

Austin

I ordered a rear deck carpet kit on 04/10/2011. Paid through Paypal. I didn't recieve any order confirmation or shipping information. No reponse to e-mail and the phone number only has a message that the voice mail is not set up. How long should I wait to start a dispute through Paypal?

^ you have 30 days . If you paypal thru mastercard , start a claim thru them - ebay sucks for any resolution .

Oh wait - you didn't specify - so you didn't buy the item off ebay - I assumed heh heh .

Still , go thru your credit card resolution process , not paypal . My experience anyway !

Edited by Unkle
brain fart

^ you have 30 days . If you paypal thru mastercard , start a claim thru them - ebay sucks for any resolution .

Oh wait - you didn't specify - so you didn't buy the item off eBay - I assumed heh heh .

Still , go thru your credit card resolution process , not paypal . My experience anyway !

No. This wasn't Ebay. It was through the website. http://www.datsunrestore.com/. Since I paid with PayPal and the money gets transferred from my checking, I am starting with the Paypal resolution process first. Just did that today.

I ordered a rear deck carpet kit on 04/10/2011. Paid through Paypal. I didn't recieve any order confirmation or shipping information. No reponse to e-mail and the phone number only has a message that the voice mail is not set up. How long should I wait to start a dispute through Paypal?

Today!

No. This wasn't Ebay. It was through the website. http://www.datsunrestore.com/. Since I paid with PayPal and the money gets transferred from my checking, I am starting with the Paypal resolution process first. Just did that today.

That's why I went with Paypal through Mastercard - you get the extra layer of protection

and the MC dispute process is quick with 100% refund , not a ''let's make a deal 70%''

paypal refund . You essentially paid by cheque ( cash ) and now have to rely on the big

ebay / paypal robot to help you ! :tapemouth . Through a credit card you can speak to

a ( gasp ) real live human !! :eek:

With any business that sells items, if it takes such a long time, they do not have them in stock.

He or she have to order their parts from other suppliers after taking the order.

In this case, are there any parts this supplier carries that you cannot get elsewhere? I do not see pretty much anything on their web that MSA doe not have in stock.