IGNORED

source for control arm pivot bolt

Well I've seached and running out of places. I have made calls here in Canada and the US for the front control arm bolts pn# 54436-E4100 and so far no luck, apparently NLA, I have tried Fastenal and Brofasco and have nothing.

Any help would be great.

Dan

Well you haven't asked me yet! How many would you like? I'm sure I have at least two extra's. Drop me an email to z240@shaw.ca and we'll get them on the way to you. Suppose you need the nuts too?

Shocking that can't find 14mm x 85mm x 1.5 Gr 10.9 bolts at decent hardware supplier anymore.

Jim

Edited by zKars

What blows me away is that we are supposed to be on the metric system for the last, ahhhhh, 30 or more years, and a place like Brofasco or Fastenal doesn't carry fine thread or a very "limited" stock of anything metric.

Thanks for the offer, I will e-mail you later today, work called just now, they extra hands. Wouldn't happen to know where I can find 40057-21001 steering arm bolt found 1 in North America, 08124-04510 tension arm bolts need 4. I pulled the old and cannot fine a match yet. this is all I need to complete front and rear suspension.

Dan

Dan:

Metric supply sucks for sure. I've been tempted a couple of times to order things from McMasterCarr in the US after similiar fruitless searches in Canada.

I'm sure I I have extras of the tension arm and knuckle bolts too. The only "specialized" Z bolt I've ever been able to buy at a Canadian bolt supplier is a spindle pin replacement bolt. They are 5/8 NF Gr9 x 10.5 or 11 inch long I think. Parts cars are heaven for sure, if you can find them.

Jim

Edited by zKars

• 10 months later...

I'm also looking for front control arm bolts for my 73. The p/n is 54436-E4100. Also need the lock nuts, p/n 08912-E4410 Nissan says they are NLA and BD and MSA don't have them either.

Can anyone suggest where to find these?

Thanks.

Peter

• 11 years later...
1 hour ago, SteveJ said:

The image on the zcardepot web page looks like a DIN metric bolt that has an larger hex size on the head and the thread length looks longer. Originals are JIS metric  with a 19mm hex size. The zcardepot ones I'm sure will fit, I just wonder if the overall length is adjusted to compensate for the longer thread length. 

Edited by CanTechZ
  • Agree 1