IGNORED

R-T diff mount Group Buy

Zs-ondabrain

Well, Just got back from the metal shop and paid a portion on the Mounts. But now I'm in the hole because Even though I specified CASH, USPS POSTAL Money Orders, or Wal-Mart Money Orders. Some insisted on Western Union, Personal and other forms, to pay me. It cost me $5 to cash anything other than what I requested as payment. Yes, It's my own fault because I haven't cleared up things with my last bank, and the check cashing place charges me for my own stupidity. It just cost me $20 to cash 4 checks and money orders.

So when I said I might make a few dollars on each one, that's now been changed to "I will not make barely anything on this venture" so it's all about you guys at this point. So if that doesn't show my love for you guys, nothin will.

Everythings been updated to this point and I will update again later today, when the postman shows up.

Dave

Well, Just got back from the metal shop and paid a portion on the Mounts. But now I'm in the hole because Even though I specified CASH, USPS POSTAL Money Orders, or Wal-Mart Money Orders. Some insisted on Western Union, Personal and other forms, to pay me. It cost me $5 to cash anything other than what I requested as payment. Yes, It's my own fault because I haven't cleared up things with my last bank, and the check cashing place charges me for my own stupidity. It just cost me $20 to cash 4 checks and money orders.

So when I said I might make a few dollars on each one, that's now been changed to "I will not make barely anything on this venture" so it's all about you guys at this point. So if that doesn't show my love for you guys, nothin will.

Everythings been updated to this point and I will update again later today, when the postman shows up.

Dave

Nah, it's not your fault. You stated on the groupbuy what forms of payment you only accept. If I were you, I wouldn't have even taken the payment, or instead request additional payment for the fee before sending out the order.

As a moderate seller myself, it gets pretty irritating. I recently listed a set of rims on eBay, and on the very first line of the description I put "Local pickup only, any questions about shipping will be ignored". Well, within 12 hours, I got a first message asking how much to charge to ship to Cananda. :stupid::stupid::stupid:

I am not sure what kind of check my bank sends out. I thought it was a counter check which is the same as a cashiers check. I am certainly willing to make up the difference.

Don't know, haven't got it yet.

Dave,

I actually sent you cold, hard cash!

Hope its not lost in the mail...I was too lazy to drive to a Walmart to get a M.O. : )

Yup, got it today, thank you very much Mark.

Nah, it's not your fault. You stated on the groupbuy what forms of payment you only accept. If I were you, I wouldn't have even taken the payment, or instead request additional payment for the fee before sending out the order.

As a moderate seller myself, it gets pretty irritating. I recently listed a set of rims on eBay, and on the very first line of the description I put "Local pickup only, any questions about shipping will be ignored". Well, within 12 hours, I got a first message asking how much to charge to ship to Cananda.

I quess I should have put it in big bold red letters. Oh well, If I was doing it only for money, I might be upset. But I'm obviously not so I'll live. Just 1 less Monster Import Energy Drink for the wife. She needs them to keep up with me. hahaha.

JonnyRock,

Thanks man, if ya got time, just deliver it yourself. You know you need a relaxing road trip and ya probably miss me too. Right? ROFLLOL

Thanks guys,

Dave

So by my count, After all 33 of the listed names have purchased their R/T mount,

I will have 17 R/T mounts left.

So If you're interested, but holding out, you may run out of time quickly, as they seem to be going fast. But don't make any rash decisions. Read every post and be sure of your purchase before going forward with your order.

I also want to Thank everyone for their orders and promises of orders thus far. It's all for you guys at this point. I might be able to afford one myself if I sell the remaining 17. I know my 240Z will be so much better off with one versus my bad stock mount and strap.

Dave

Hi dave! thanks for your commitment to the zed community!

I will take one of your diff mounts for my 74 260 2/2. I am in canada (at V9C 2N9, victoria BC), so will pay the shipping extras. have never used walmart money orders but can always learn :) if not will send cold cash. will pm with my shipping info but with the postal code you should be able to get the ups price. let me know final price point and i will send the moolah.

thanks man!

It's my pleasure Chuck. Let's just add $10 to the $60 and that should cover it. Hopefully. And Cash is awesome. Especially when dealing with Canadian Money orders and such.

Just make sure your address is clearly printed on your order so your order is not delayed.

Thanks again,

Dave

JonnyRock,

Thanks man, if ya got time, just deliver it yourself. You know you need a relaxing road trip and ya probably miss me too. Right? ROFLLOL

Dave

Maybe I'll drive down and pick it up when they come in. And then you can help me install it at your place! After all, what are friends for? ROFLLOL