IGNORED

R-T diff mount Group Buy

Zs-ondabrain

Hey Guys, Sorry for the late responce, Been unside down in a Chevy Aveo doing power door locks and a full alarm, as well as a sub and Amp instal. Now I got an upset tummy from being upside down all day.

Any ways, Duffman, no problem.

Kawi585, Arne's right, 5 left and everythings on post #1, page 1. Just mail your order to me via USPS and I'll get it in 2 days (ish). Don't worry, If your names on the list, you get one.

To everyone else, There are now only 4 left. Watch page 18 for name and shipping status.

Dave.

Edited by Zs-ondabrain

ConchZ........... Tarmac............bpilati..............Powerglide........

I have not received your Payment/Order in the mail yet. We're down to only 4 left that are not spoken for. Once those are gone, I won't have much of a choice but to sell the "Spoken for" R/T's if I haven't heard back from you.

It's nothing personal, just business. So Please let me know what you'd like to do, or if you've sent your order and I have not received it yet.

Thanks to everyone that has helped make this a success.

Dave

Thanks to everyone that has helped make this a success.Dave

Picked up the RT at the PO today. Ditto on all the kudos!:):)

I know you did not make these but I think we all applaud you for handling the distribution of an exceptional upgrade product. fast and efficient. Thank you!!!

I have your electrical upgrades as well and am quite impressed with them.

Cheers:beer:

TZ

Installed mine this morning. Took about 2 hours. I did not completely drop the diff as I was lazy and didn't want to disconnect the driveshaft or halfshafts. Was probably a bit harder that way, but not too bad.

The mount was a VERY snug fit into my car's tunnel. Took some persuading to get it up far enough to get the bolts in place. Nothing too bad, but some work, none the less.

I used the stock mount on the crossmember with a black #9.9101G bumpstop as noted earlier in this thread. On my car with the R180 in the stock '70-71 (forward) position and a reasonably fresh lower mount, I had to trim three 1/4" steps off the bumpstop (3/4" total, see attached picture). This gave me a really snug fit, there is pressure on the bumpstop at all times. I didn't want it to get too sloppy if bumpstop breaks in.

Tried to grab a few pictures under the car as I worked, but I'm not going to bother posting them. I painted the R-T mount black, the bumpstop is black, the diff is black, and my car was undercoated when new (you guessed it, black) so even with the flash you really can't see anything.

Test drive went fine. Since my car's lower mount was fairly new, any clunks I had weren't from that, so I expected no real change there, and there wasn't any. I could not tell any difference in NVH, either.

post-8596-14150809176834_thumb.jpg

, I had to trim three 1/4" steps off the bumpstop (3/4" total, see attached picture). This gave me a really snug fit, there is pressure on the bumpstop at all times. I didn't want it to get too sloppy if bumpstop breaks in.

Been waiting for someone to post dimensions,now I can drag my lazy backside out and get this done. Thanks Arne.

I think that's what I did to my bump stop. Maybe one more step, but That looks good. That's a good thought about the bump stop settling down.

Thanks for the pic.

The only way to get a good pic while it's installed would be to drop the driveshaft.

I thought I would put this out there about finding the bump stops.

Advance Auto Parts-- energy suspension $12.99 per pair

Checker- #11.99/pair

When you go to your local auto parts store, check the "Performance" section of the store. If they have them they will be near the sway bar links and ES transmission mounts.

As far as price, You can go to ES suppliers and get them cheaper, but add to that shipping and handling it will be over the local parts store prices.